Sunday, November 8, 2015

Birthday Cruise - First Time Cruiser

Well, its been over a year since last time I wrote a blog. A lot has change from work, vacations taken, and its been kind of crazy.  Let me start with July of this year, another year older and doing something new also. I finally went on my first cruise, a five day birthday cruise. I went to Jamaica and the Grand Cayman, a place I would love to go back to spend more time at the 7 Mile Beach.
Miami
Aboard Carnival Cruise leaving Miami

Jamaica



It was a great cruise for my very first one. I had a great time one of the best birthdays I've had. Met new people from our table during dinner. It was awesome that everyone at the table were always looking forward to dinner cause we all get to see and hang out together til the wee hours of the night.Of course according to Christina since we stayed in a room with a balcony, I am spoiled and will always get a room on a cruise line with a balcony.Jamaica is okay, I don't know if I would visit again. Grand Cayman is the place I would love to go back to specially the 7 Mile Beach where the water is spectacularly clear.  After the cruise, we stopped by Aventura Mall hoping to meet up with Shyann Malone. Unfortunately because of the time restraint I was unable to see Shyann. On the way home we stopped by my aunt's house in Boca Raton to pick up some mangoes to take home. I ended up with 3 bags of mangoes.

Overall it was an awesome birthday, I went on a cruise, which I said I will never do. I went to Hell in Grand Cayman, spent about an hour soaking up the sun and enjoying the very clear water of 7 Mile Beach. Went to Jamaica and went to Dooms Fall, got harassed by local vendors to buy little trinkets and souveniers.

Thank you to my partner in crime, Christina for convincing me to go on a cruise. We call ourselves the Lucy & Ethel of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment